viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Paloma Faith

 

 

Inspirations...

 


Paloma Faith is a real, complete artist. She is a singer that brings SHOW to the stage, not only with her wonderful voice, but also with her outfits, hairdos...her original image...I just love her doing everything...

Paloma Faith es una artista real, completa. Es una cantante que crea un verdadero espectáculo en el escenario, no sólo con su maravillosa voz, sino también  con su imagen tan personal y original...Me encanta haciendo cualquier cosa...



`Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?´  &  `Fall To Grace




These photographs uploaded to her instagram and this Alejandro Postigo´s flamenco dress that I love, gave me inspiration to design a complete look in honour of Paloma´s Spanish roots.

Estas fotografías subidas a su instagram y este traje de flamenca de Alejandro Postigo que me encanta, me inspiraron para crear este "look" en honor de las raíces españolas de Paloma.




Paloma Faith´s Instagram Photographs




Paloma Faith in Alejandro Postigo.



I hope you and she like it.

Espero que guste tanto a ella como a vosotros.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario